A must have Women's Fashion Accessory
Pashmina shawl and wrap are a must-have fashion accessory for women of all ages. Our cashmere pashmina scarves are thin, soft and light in weight, yet comfy, cozy and warmer than the ordinary woolen ones. Popular among celebrities, wearing these will supplement your style, elegance and magnificence. They last longer and get softer with use. Buy one and you will be tempted to complete your wardrobe matching the color of your each dress. Exclusively offered by us, you can get one custom dyed in the color of your choice, with or without tassels. Pashmina wool is produced from the hair of the outer skin shed by the high altitude Himalayan goats. The wool is woven by the artisans on handlooms to produce pashmina shawl and wrap.
Gift, Souvenir and Wedding Pashmina
Shawl pashmina serves as an everlasting gift for her, peers, friends and family, and a memorable souvenir to remind of public and corporate events. Pashmina shawls are an indispensable fashion accessory, both for the brides and the bridesmaids, popularly known as Wedding Pashmina.
"I've been a customer for almost 20 years, and have always come back to Spencer's to purchase for myself or get presents. They offer a quality product at a price I can actually afford. I'm glad I found Spencer's years ago. Eileen O Brien."
Our customer base is spread all over the world, especially in the USA, Canada, Europe, Japan, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
Why should you buy from us?
- We are among the pioneers and have been selling online since 2001.Although a little expensive, we sell genuine products and not the cheaper fake ones.
- Although a little expensive, we sell genuine products and not the cheaper fake ones.
- Without any compromise on quality, we offer competitive prices.
- As per our Shipping Policy, the standard shipping is free the world over.
- Confident of our quality, as per our Return and Refund Policy, we offer 100% refund on returns.
- We use environmentally friendly color dyeing material.
- Pashmina: These are also known as Pure Pashmina or 100% Pashmina. Composed of almost 100% pashmina wool, these Pashminas come in three ply, two ply and one ply. The last ones are called Ring Pashmina. Pashminas produced in Kashmir are also known as Cashmere or Cashmere Pashmina or Pashmina Cashmere.
- Silk Pashmina: These budget friendly pashminas are composed of 70% pashmina wool and 30% silk. Some of these also come in 80% pashmina wool and 20% silk. These pashminas are also known as Pashmina Silk or Silk Blend Pashminas. Blending of silk with pashmina wool gives sheen and shine to the scarves. The silk pashminas are three ply.
- Ring Pashmina: Primarily these are pure pashminas composed of almost 100% pashmina wool. Whereas two and three ply pashminas are referred to as pashminas, one ply pashminas are called ring pashminas because these scarves can pass through a finger ring worn by the women. These are somewhat transparent and are more suitable for summers.
- Jacquard Pashmina: These are pashminas which bear self print and have a bit of glow due to a little mix of polyester.
- Embroidered: Pashmina shawls are manually embroidered by the craftspersons. In some cases only the perimeters or borders are embroidered and in other cases different designs are embroidered on the entire shawl. Embroidery adds to the beauty and looks of the pashminas. However, heavy embroidery makes the wrap heavier in weight.
- Ombre: Ombre Pashmina shawls are symmetrically color dyed, either lengthwise or widthwise, in two to three colors such that either one color shade gently tapers into the other or the colors are in total contrast to one another.