FAQs About Your Pashmina
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We strive to have each pashmina transaction result in a pleasant shopping experience. Here are answers to some of the frequently asked questions. If there is anything else you would like to ask, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color Choices
- Custom Dye Option
- Variation in Color Shades
- Customization Options
- Payment Currencies
- Shipping Policy
- Return/Exchange Policy
- Cancellation of Orders
- Wholesale Policy
- Care Instructions
- Order Placement
- Authenticity Check
Scarf Small (S)
12"x 60" Scarf Large (L) 18"x 72" Stole 22"x 80" Wrap 28"x 80" Shawl 36"x 80" & 40"x 80" Shawl Large (L) 45"x 90" Throw 50"x 100"
- Click on the zoomed in image in the box on the left of the product page and view the slide show.
- Click on the color of your choice and you will get back to the product page.
- Select the chosen color on the drop down menu titled as Color and that's it.
- Click on either of the arrows on the right side of the drop down menu titled as Color and select the color of your choice. Zoomed in picture of the chosen color will appear on the left.
- You can repeat the same to have zoomed in view of the other colors.
- Select the shortlisted color and that's it.
If you don't find the color of your choice in the drop down menu, select the custom dye, place your order and send us the image of the color via email and we will custom dye the pashmina. You can even send us the color sample/swatch by post and we will prepare your pashmina as per the color swatch/sample.
Variation in Color Shade
We use highly advanced system of Eco-friendly dyeing and color matching. The laser printouts of the color chart are obtained and the dyeing is undertaken on the same lines. Thus, the color matching is close to perfect except for the difference of observation on different screens and because of the glare and reflection of light on the screen. Also, the color shades, particularly of ring pashminas, look strong once packed in multiple layers as compared to once spread out for use in single layer. If you want the color matching to be more precise, please send us the color sample / swatch and we will have the pashminas dyed matching the swatch(es).
We offer a number of customization options which include custom dye, with or without tassels, embroidery of name and gift wrap/greeting message.
Although all prices are listed in US Dollars, we accept payments in all major currencies of the world including Euro, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc, Danish Krone, Pound Sterling, Hong Kong Dollar, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Norwegian Krone, New Zealand Dollar, Swedish Krona and South African Rand etc. While paying through your credit card or PayPal account, the prices in US Dollars will be converted into the currency in use by you and the payment transaction will be duly completed.
We offer free worldwide shipping. All orders are shipped within 36 hours of their receipt. The standard delivery time is fourteen days for which nothing extra is charged. Express delivery time is five days for which shipping charges will be US $ 5.00 per pound of weight. The facility of Express Delivery is available only for USA, Canada and Europe, that too, to the addresses in major cities and towns. If the pashminas are to be shipped to different shipping addresses, the discount will be applicable when 3 or more pashminas are to be shipped to one shipping address. In this case, you don't have to enter any coupon code as we will process the discount on receipt of the order. Similarly, If you place order for more than one pashmina, you must opt for one type of delivery for all i.e. within five days or fourteen days. If you opt for two types of delivery in one order, we will contact you to either pay US $ 5.00 per pound of weight for all the pashminas to be delivered in five days. Alternatively, we will ship the order for delivery within fourteen days and refund the money charged for express delivery within five days.
You can return your pashmina for refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt of your order to receive a 100% refund. In case of custom made orders, 75% refund is made. Express delivery and insurance charges are non-refundable. The pashmina to be returned should be in unused condition. Please fold the pashmina back along the creases and in the packing state in which you had received it. Email us for return/exchange instructions. The return shipping charges will be paid by the customer.
Cancellation of Orders
If you cancel the order prior to shipment, 100% refund will be given. If you cancel the order after it has been shipped, please accept its delivery and return the order as per return instructions and we will give you 100% refund. However, if you refuse to accept the delivery, no refund will be given.
Spencer's Pashmina also deals in the wholesale pashmina market. You may like to visit our look-book at http://spencerspashmina.tumblr.com/. Get in touch with us about your requirements in terms of variety, size and quantity. We will send you a quote. We look forward to hearing from you at: email@example.com and we will notify the details of the package.
Your Pashmina can last a lifetime with proper care. Pashmina should neither be machine washed nor hand washed. It should be dry cleaned. Do not wring or twist your Pashmina. To iron your pashmina, place a piece of cloth between iron and your pashmina. For stubborn stains, it is recommended to first remove the stains with some high quality stain remover before dry cleaning.
Click on Add to Cart button shown under pashmina product of your choice. This will open the Order Form. In case of any special instructions, please enter the same as comments while checking out. To avail the discount coupon, enter the Coupon Code in the Empty Box on the bottom left.
Avoid fake Pashminas! Unfortunately, a number of merchants are selling fake pashminas, claiming these to be genuine. These cheap imitations of pashmina are made from synthetic fibers like acrylic, and viscose. These are not as soft and warm and lack the gentle touch and feel of authentic pashminas. These fake pashminas are being sold at cheaper rates than that of genuine pashminas. How to distinguish between fake and authentic pashminas? You can undertake following quality and authenticity checks on your own:
- Genuine high quality pashminas are made from wool from a special kind of goats only found in the Himalayas in Asia. If the pashmina is produced outside of Asia, it is most likely to be fake.
- Dampen your pashmina slightly and smell it. Just like original leather and quality cheese have a distinct smell, so does authentic pashmina. This smell is very subtle and only apparent when you wet the pashmina. In case of a fake pashmina, the smell of the damp portion will be that of an ordinary cloth.
- The other test can be undertaken by burning a few millimeters of the loose end of one of the tassels of your pashmina. The smell of the burnt portion will be like that of burnt hair. The ash will be in the form of a uniform powder and it will come off easily. In case of fake pashmina, having synthetic fiber in it, the smell will be that of a chemical. The ash of the burnt portion, in case of a fake pashmina, will not come off easily and, in stead, it will form small sticky beads.
If you have any questions or need assistance with product selection or order placement, just send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org